After Nanjing, my aunt and uncle left and my parents and sister went back to Shanghai together. It was a lot of fun; we ate expensive ice cream at Hagaan Dazs and in the morning we had breakfast with the perfect view of the Bund. Here is a picture of my mom and dad with the expensive ice cream and the four of us at the restaurant on the Bund.
After my parents left for the US, my sister came back to Nanjing with me and we hung out for 3 days together in Nanjing with my friends. On Monday, June 28th she went to Shanghai and got a plane to go back to Spain and had a layover in Beijing. Somehow, probably because her flight from Shanghai was delayed, she missed her flight from Beijing to Europe. So she had to spend 4 days in Beijing by herself! Also, for some reason, every time she called my cell phone it didn't go through, and every time I called her hotel, it said that it was the wrong number. Plus I didn't have internet access at the time, so I didn't even get her email until she'd been in Beijing for 2 days. And one day she went to a tea house and they charged her 800 RMB (or something ridiculous like that) for a pot of tea! I don't know how much money they ended up getting out of her, but I was furious, and sad, that those horrible cheats did that to my sister. :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment