Sarah, How I envy you! Dunhuang was a favorite stop for me on my 2002 trip along the Silk Routes (ending in Kashgar). I thought the caves where some of the most breathtaking things I had seen in CHina and I hope to visit them again soon. You seem to be having a wonderful time and I enjoy seeing the photos. It's like seeing both your trip and remembering some of my own journeys. Happy travels, McNult
Hi sweetie,
ReplyDeleteThis is your mom. Please comment on these pictures. I look forward to reading more about your trip, especially people you met.
The pictures are great but don't forget to get some from your friends so that you are in more of them.
We love you very much,
Marnie/Mom
Sarah,
ReplyDeleteHow I envy you!
Dunhuang was a favorite stop for me on my 2002 trip along the Silk Routes (ending in Kashgar).
I thought the caves where some of the most breathtaking things I had seen in CHina and I hope to visit them again soon.
You seem to be having a wonderful time and I enjoy seeing the photos. It's like seeing both your trip and remembering some of my own journeys.
Happy travels, McNult