Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, Megan!

Megan, I know you're birthday isn't until October 4th, but I wanted to write you a happy birthday post now. 

We don't have class next week in celebration of National Day and the Moon Festival so I'm going on a trip for 10 days with my friends to Xi'an and Dunhuang. As such, I'll be out of touch and won't be able to post much until October 11th. 

Anyway, this post is a tribute to one of my best friends, Megan, who is a beautiful person and I miss her a lot!! Thanks for always being there for me, Megan, and I hope you have an amazing 21st birthday. You've always hated being the oldest, but now you're the lucky one! I hope you have a great birthday! I wish I could celebrate with you this year but I'll be there in spirit. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment