I am a hamster on the wheel,
I am the bird in its cage.
Is this how a wolf would feel?
I am the bird in its cage.
Is this how a wolf would feel?
Is this how a horse feels?
Is this just how life is?
A never-ending loop:
Make money, spend it.
Still feel empty.
Make money, spend it.
Still feel exhausted.
What's the point?
To feel safe?
Why did I work so hard?
Why didn't anyone tell me: don't try so hard cuz none of it matters and nobody really cares.
I hate the victim narrative.
I know I have the power.
But do I have the energy?
Do I have the resources?
And even if I did, does anyone care?
Baby Sammi deserves a second chance.
Everybody has their own gifts,
their own contributions.
It all fits together,
like a tapestry,
like a mandala,
each fractal a reflection of the whole.
I am you and you are me.
Human.
Child.
Ego
Heart.
Spirit.
Temporary soul.
No comments:
Post a Comment