South.
West.
North.
East.
I contain multitudes.
He/they/she.
Practical Daddy Sam.
Playful Baby Sammi.
Introverted and autistic Samuel.
Diligent Elizabeth.
Spiritual and creative Liz.
All are artists. All are present. All are hungry.
Hungry for trust and affirmation.
Hungry for attention and care.
All want to be seen, heard, valued.
All want what is best for me.
All want and need connection.
Is it possible to dream a life where all of them get airtime everyday?
I am whole. I am integrate. I am an initiated adult.
I am creative.
I am at the integral level, creating my life.
Is it possible to check-in with each part each day?
Yes, my soul screams!
Yes, my heart screams!
Yes, my body screams!
My mind, exhausted, doesn't have the energy to scream.
What do we need to let die?
To make room to what I need.
My book.
Drugs.
Social media.
Let go and let love.
For you, for them, for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment