Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Utah

I think I've posted enough about Mormons and young looking Moms with 5 kids enough on this blog, so I'll abstain this time. After all, you could just watch South Park for that type of entertainment.

Utah is simply beautiful. There really isn't anything that compares with its natural beauty anywhere in the world. On Saturday, my Dad and I went for a run (playing the favorites alphabet game the whole time :-D) in Provo Canyon, which was stunning (photo taken from the interwebs):



On Sunday, we again went into another canyon and played cards. This picture was actually taken at my dining room table, but I forgot to bring my camera with me into the canyon so this will have to suffice:


On Monday, we went to Diamond Fork and here are some pictures from our day at the hot springs:

Mom and Dad



pretty hiking trail




HOT SPRINGS!!
wow, you can really see my tan lines from 100 feet away. I blame Trader Joe's for not letting me get enough sun this summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment