Friday, August 6, 2010

Going back to the United States

So I'm leaving China in 4 days. I could probably write a book about my feelings and how sad I am to leave and blah blah blah but I think you can try to imagine how I must feel. I'm not going to write all those feelings down here.

Anyway, here's my flight itinerary:

Leave my apartment on Monday, August 9th at 3:00 pm local time.

Leave Nanjing by train at 4:30 pm, and arrive in Shanghai at 7:00 pm.

Leave from Shanghai for Qatar on August 10th at 12:50 am (00:50). Ride plane for 9 hours.

Wait in Qatar airport for 4 hours.

Get on another plane for 15 hours and arrive in Washington, DC on Tuesday, August 10th at 4:00 pm local time.

Take airport shuttle bus and then the subway to College Park, Maryland, arrive at 6:30 pm.

Total travel time: 40 hours

I'm excited. NOT.

My schedule for August for those interested:

August 10th: Stay with my friend DD in Maryland
August 11th: Stay with Liz in her awesome RA apartment in Guthridge (a GW dorm)
August 12th: Take Greyhound bus to Pittsburgh
August 12th-28th: Pittsburgh!!!
August 28th: Move into my dorm in DC
August 30th: Start school

No comments:

Post a Comment